worry - just drank aloe vera drink

I just saw that pregnancy should not drink aloe vera. I am 10weeks pregnant now. I just drank half can of aloe vera white grape pulp drink. Will anything happen to my baby?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also accidentally ate aloe vera when i added it into my bbt as a topping when i was at 11 weeks, nothing much happened except i went to the toilet within 2 hours.. 🤭. Don't worry too much and maybe try to avoid it next time if you remember to.

VIP Member

Just wait for any discomfort.. n check with ur gynae, pls better to avoid canned food n drinks until at least 5th month .. this is the crucial period n can’t take any risk coz the nb is really fragile n need to take very good care ..

Super Mum

Actually I drank some when I was pregnant too 😅 Baby was fine... just go for all your appointments regularly to make sure baby’s growing well, and you can hold off drinking for the rest of your pregnancy for now.

Should be alright. Some amount is ok, but just avoid going forward. Anyways, Sometimes those aloe vera in canned drinks may not even be the real deal.

It's fine