I saw a teacher grabbed and swung a 3 yr old by his arm at child care centre. Is that a normal way for teachers to treat a toddler in a childcare? I wasn't sure if it was a teacher initially till I asked a staff in the child care centre. I am quite concerned as I have just placed my toddler in the same centre.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

So when you told the vp, did they say they will take action. No accidents like this should happen! If not report it to msf, it's for the safety of all the children. We don't need a second incident to happen before action is taken. This should not be taken lightly by the vp.

Swung??? Please raise the concern. You don't want your child to be the next victim. In fact child to go through that.

7y ago

Yup. I have spoken to the vp abt it. It appears to her that this is the "first incident" as they do not condone such behaviour... however, I have my doubts. 🤔

VIP Member

Def no!! Please speak to the principal! Thats no way to treat toddler even if the toddler is naughty!!!

7y ago

My toddler can't express herself properly yet. She is onli 18 months old. I will speak to the principal later on. It is very shocking to me. N i believe the parents of the boy would be very pissed off if they learnt of it.

what happened to the quality of teachers nowadays?

VIP Member

This is bad