Very worried

I saw a bruise on my son's arm today. He's currently attending preschool and he's about 3 yrs old with a speech delay so he can't communicate it to us. I've requested a cctv from their school. Hoping i wont see anything i dont like :(

Very worried
2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

just an update. The principle does not allow us to view the cctv but gave us a cctv report since she's authorised to view it. As my son has speech delay and he can get very difficult at times. He'll throw the most ugliest tantrum ever and i unds how frustrating it is. It's already hard to tell him what to do and saying no to him will only make him throw his body on the floor. I found out that one of senior teacher carried him by his arms down from the chair and this happens alot of time. They are trained to carry them by their armpits. This teacher is quite big and can you imagine the force she used on my kid until the bruise? I takes a number of days for it to be bruised like that you know. Right now i seriously don't know what to do. The principle has been very reassuring and helpful but i feel like i want to report to the police on that teacher.

Read more

The bruise looks quite bad. This is very sad to see!! Please keep us updated on the cctv footage you seen. I really hope all is good and you don’t have to witness the pain.