JUNE 22-28: Naghahanap o nagbebenta ng items? POST HERE!

I-post sa WEEKLY thread na ito! 💙 Post the item na you want to sell or items na you are looking for sa comments section. Don’t forget na ilagay ang details like condition, description, price, etc. 💙 No flooding. 💙 No posts tungkol sa extra income or items na walang kinalaman sa pregnancy, baby or parenting. 💙 Inquiries can be made in this post by replying to the seller’s comment. 💙 If item is sold, comment SOLD. 💙 Don’t forget to follow this question para ma-bookmark siya. *The Asian Parent Philippines will not be liable/responsible for transactions made between users in the app.

JUNE 22-28: Naghahanap o nagbebenta ng items? POST HERE!
108 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi ladies! 👋 If you’re looking for an affordable & all-natural makeup that you can use on a daily basis that will make you look put up & presentable, try @powerpuff.aoph (FB/IG) HD MATTE lip & cheek tint. See below more info about it: - Cruelty free - 100% natural - Long lasting - Lightweight - Very affordable (only 99 pesos each if you’ll use my promo code!) - Highly pigmented - Easy to glide - Matte but not drying - Safe to use even by pregnant or lactating moms - Bubblegum scent . And because I want you all to have a chance to try it, I wanna share the promo code to get 10% discount on your purchase! Just give promo code: ANGIE10 upon placing your order on FB/IG & your order will be given a discount. . So hurry & grab this limited offer! Pls. feel free to share this to your family & friends as well so they too can enjoy the discount. Thank you so much! 💋💋💋

Magbasa pa
Post reply image