TMC delivery charges

I am planning to deliver at TMC via normal vaginal delivery. In case I'll need to have emergency csect, will I pay for 2 methods of delivery or is the fee dependent on the gynae if he will charge for 2 methods of delivery? #1stimemom #advicepls

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

I believe you pay for what you use. Meaning, they’ll charge you for a c-sect and not a vaginal delivery. However if you’ve used drugs like pitocin or an epidural, that will be chargeable in your itemised bill. Do double check with the hospital tho.

3y ago

Thank you! :)

Super Mum

I gave birth at TMC. I was told I'll need to pay for both if I didn't manage to give birth naturally and had to go for c sect in the midst of it.

3y ago

Thank you!

For emergency c-sec you will need to pay additional S$2k on top of the maternity package. Will give birth this week via c-sec in TMC🙂

3y ago

Thank you! Wishing you safe delivery!

That’s emergency c section which is more expensive than c section. You can check with the nurse accordingly.

3y ago

Will do :) Thank you!

will have to pay for both. unless you deliver at govt hospital than only pay for the final mode of delivery

3y ago

Thank you! :)

Emergency c sect will have to pay extra cost. FYI, this is TMC latest hospital rate

Post reply image
3y ago

This is helpful! thank you!

Just have to pay for the final mode of delivery! ☺️

3y ago

Thank you!!!