Healthy snacks

I perennially feel hungry and weak, and need to keep eating something. But I ran out of healthy snacks ideas. Any suggestions? I am currently at week 10. Something that can be bought instead of having to prepare on my own would be great :) thank you!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey there! Congratulations on being 10 weeks pregnant! It's totally normal to feel hungry and in need of snacks during this time. Here are some healthy snack ideas that you can easily buy: - Mixed nuts or trail mix: They are packed with protein and healthy fats, which can help keep you feeling full and energized. - Greek yogurt: It's a great source of protein and calcium, and you can add some fruits or granola for extra flavor. - Hummus and veggie sticks: Hummus is rich in protein and fiber, and it pairs perfectly with fresh crunchy veggies like carrots, cucumbers, and bell peppers. - String cheese: It's a convenient and portable snack that provides calcium and protein. These snacks are not only delicious but also nutritious and can be easily purchased at your local grocery store. Happy snacking and take care of yourself and your little one! If you need more snack ideas or have other questions, feel free to ask. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy journey! Mama's Choice $18 voucher 👉🏻 https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

oat crunch snack/ cereal like coco crunch/ Julie peanut butter biscuit/ small bread / buns/ banana... just my usual go to snacks... cause I understand healthy food don't always work for me

peanuts and almonds, otherwise fruits! biscuit helps too

fruits, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, nuts, crackers

Plain crackers and cheese slice! Yogurt

Nuts, fruits, yoghurt!

walnuts