English pls!😅

Am i the only one here feeling annoyed that some users of this app isn’t speaking in English? Pls have a separate Pinoy app if their community is large bcos we seriously do not understand their Pinoy language conversations and might cause irrelevance to discussions. 🙏🏼

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Totally agree! When questions are posted in English, please answer in English. Sometimes in order to avoid redundance I search for similar posts, but most answers are in Tagalog. It's kinda useless. But like someone else mentioned here, I have only seen this problem with Tagalog. Never seen any other languages. At first when I was new to the app, I thought maybe my settings is wrong hence I'm seeing so many Tagalog posts 😆😆 To those Philippinoes: I have nothing against you guys. But please stop assuming everyone understands your language.

Read more
3y ago

I have stop reading the forum section altogether. only use the app for tracking of baby growth. today just happened to see this thread recommended to me and glad so many people felt the same way