English pls!😅

Am i the only one here feeling annoyed that some users of this app isn’t speaking in English? Pls have a separate Pinoy app if their community is large bcos we seriously do not understand their Pinoy language conversations and might cause irrelevance to discussions. 🙏🏼

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This app caters to most of the languages in Asia but really they need to do a separate ones for other languages just like BabyCentre. Or maybe when they select their language, only posts of their language comes out. I think a lot have feedback but well.... The most annoying thing also, they do not even see when the post was posted. It could be a year or months ago but they still comment on it. And then poor owner who posted the post kept receiving notifications (even if they 'off' it).

Read more
3y ago

Yes but still can see the dates from the comments like 2w, 6mo, 7mo and so on. Shows how long the post is. I will not even bother to comment if I see the replies that long ago. I even deleted my original post when I see any tagalog comments 😅