5 Replies

VIP Member

Spotting is normal at this week. If you see red and bleeding like menses or you feel something is wrong, just go straight to your gynae. Ultimately your gynae should be your first guidance when you are in doubt or worry, as they know your condition better than any one else here, given that they see you in person and do your ultrasound scan. Moreover different people has different experience during pregnancy so best is to seek your gynae for comfort, as you won’t want negative thoughts to get around you during pregnancy especially during early stage of pregnancy.

I would say don’t be overly worried for now but get it checked out. I had the same and went for a check and baby was fine. According to the nurse, fresh blood is more worrying. Still, getting it checked made me a lot less worried.

I currently week 6 too. I also have brown discharge yesterday. But it gone the next day. I searched the information and show is normal to have brown discharge.

Spotting at week 6. Small amount of pinkish discharge. I have been having this spotting for 8 days. Is this normal?

I tink u better check with gynae…

Me too.. currently I'm week 7. Doctor advise rest more.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles