First Trimester Problem - Please Help

I need help. Emotional support help. I'm pregnant for 4-5 weeks(according to my period calculator tracker). This is my first baby. I was diagnosis with hyperthyroidism(grave disease) since 2015. Been following up well with my endocrinology at NUH, so far everything when good before I got pregnant. Now, I starting to feel depressed about this pregnancy. I got nausea all day. I cried many times during working hours and even at night to the point my anixety rises up. I begin to start blaming my husband for putting me in this position. I'm scared what if my baby will not born like a normal healthy baby. I know, I shouldn't be overthinking but mummies, I can't help it feeling this way. It's gotten so bad that I can't eat and even if I do, it will taste nothing. I can't sleep due to the pain of backpains and cramps. Mummies, tell me what should I do to ease a bit of pain on this journey? #pleasehelp #firstbaby #1stimemom #pregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Hey Mama, pregnancy can be stressful, uncomfortable and beautiful all at the same time. You may want to speak to a professional about how you’re feeling. Having support during this period is very important. If you need a listening ear, pls dm me on ig. Hang in there!