EDD coming but no appointment

I need help and advice. Went for my check up last Friday 3rd march and doctor told me my next appointment will be next week because i haven dilated and baby head still high. So nurse told me to check on the app for my upcoming appointment but did not receive any. So called the contact service on monday 6 march and in the afternoon I finally received my next appointment which is on 13 march. BUT… My EDD is on 9 march. What should i do? Wait till i have contraction then proceed to delivery ward? Or wait till 13 march?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can either call in and ask them to schedule an appointment 1-2 days before your EDD and 1-2 days after your EDD instead of 4 days, or just wait till you experience contractions then call your the delivery ward. Depending on each pregnancy, your gynae will be able to advise should there be any emergencies. For my case: EDD 26/12, scan on 21/12, gynae wanted to induce on EDD but cancelled cause he was busy lol haha. I was asked to go down to his clinic for a scan on 28/12. Scan in the noon, induce at night due to low fluid 😅.

Read more