Pregnant yet horny can blowjob ? can have sex ?

Hi i m pregnant and I feel so horny all day 😩 And i enjoy giving blow job to my partner because he will turn hard and we have great sex . Is blowjob safe ? Do you ladies still BJ your partner ? Is it normal or we should avoid having sex and BJ ? i totally lost control and just want more 😩 N feel so turn on when boobs are so huge and nipples are so hard. Do you guys still have hot sex after pregnant and is that normal to feel horny

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

First of all, it's completely normal to have increased libido during pregnancy. As for giving blowjobs, many women still enjoy it during pregnancy as it's generally safe. However, it's essential to have open communication with your partner and check with your doctor to ensure everything's okay. Remember, prioritize your comfort and well-being! Mental health during pregnancy is crucial. I've dealt with anxiety and depression myself and it can be tough. If you ever need support,there are [mental health hotlines on https://mentalhealthhotline.org/ available to lend a listening ear.

Read more

If you have no risk and gynae didn’t mention to stop, then go ahead 😉 Just becareful 😅