INDUCE LABOUR

Hi i m 35weeks pregrent. Doc decided to induce labour at 37weeks.what mean that ?. Is it painful. How many hours it ll take to get labour pain. Will they give gel inside vagina, injection or tablet. Ll

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

May i know why you haveta be induced? I was induced at 39 weeks. They inserted tab in my V. It was umm really painful to me bcz my threshold for pain is super bad. It caused contractions for every minute. It lasted me for abt 2 or 3 hrs till I gave up to epidural. I gave birth 6hrs after. I didnt expect that type of inducing method bcz my friend said hers was via drip method which is wayyy better. I hope you get to choose bcz when my doc said I am to be induced, he did not say by which method and that made me upset.

Read more
4y ago

No probs. I kindof felt "humiliated" by that method bcz i am the kind that is scared/shy of these medical things. After that, i cried yo myself angry. But all was ok after that. I wish all the very best to you.

I was induced for both at 38 weeks thru the vagina. E pain was...... youch.. haha but i did not use epidural. First born took 23hours, 2nd born took 4 hours.

4y ago

Wow 4hrs? At week?