anyone often anxious?

i m at 12wk now. no nausea and other symptom. looking at tummy also not growing up quick. plus the scan time is few weeks away. often feel anxious if the baby still ok coz heard about some bad story from other mummies that their babies can just stop growing without any symptoms. anyone has similiar feeling and anyway to know and adjust ourself?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The more worried you are the more anxious you'll be and of course it'll affect your pregnancy too. Relax! You can't possibly have a checkup or ultrasound every day which is not good for your baby. Think happy & good thoughts! Not every pregnant mums have the morning sickness symptoms. Count yourself lucky! Unless you're bleeding with or without clots then you may start to worry. Otherwise, take the chill pill! Have a good rest & enjoy your pregnancy.

Read more

I felt the same way like you too, just a few weeks ago, especially when we dont know what is going on inside when we cant feel anything. Dont worry, before you know it, the next scan will arrive and you will know everything is fine. As long as there is no bleeding, you're eating and sleeping well, then I guess there is no reason to think so much!

Read more

Don’t over worry, happy mama, healthy baby! As long as not blood, severe cramp, you can consider all are ok! Stay positive, relax and take good care. God bless you and baby💙

Read more
VIP Member

U have to think positive n stay healthy. The rest leave it to god.. hope things go well for u!

Don’t worry & stay positive!