Mummies i need help

I love to eat sweets or anything that is sweet. Will it affect my baby ?? And is it normal to waking up late and still feeling tired and fatigue??

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Eat in moderation is ok. Sweets alone won't cause GD altho it does increase the chances esp of u hve diabetes in the family. I myself have a sweet tooth, I still indulge in sweet drinks and desserts throughout my pregnancy but no GD. My cousin who is known to take care of her diet even before being pregnant, has it. If u can avoid it, good but no harm taking occasionally. My gynae did say tt sugar can cause baby to be big. My baby was 3.9kg and 55cm at birth but not sure if it's also cz of his paternal genes tho as my hubby is 1.85m tall. Yes, it's totally normal to feel tired always esp in the first and third tri.

Read more

Yes, it will and you too. Be very careful of gestational diabetes in pregnancy which may cause your baby to be big and eventually you have to do c-sect. Yes, it's very normal to feel fatigue no matter which trimester you're in. It's the pregnancy hormones.

I only ate sweet things during my pregnancy because I couldn’t take other stuffs. Luckily no GD.

Yes . It cause GD

yes