feeding a gassy/colic baby

hi, I like to hear more opinions to feed a gassy baby or what should I not eat to reduce his colic. My LO at 2mths old, bottle-fed expressed milk at 100ml. he has been refusing to drink milk lately and watery poo. Majority of his feeding session we have to burp every mouthful or apply yu Yee oil on his tummy during feeding. Sometimes he get too exhausted and fell asleep during burping and there are times where he drink the whole bottle peacefully.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Essay writing is a craft that requires finesse and skill. A well-crafted essay serves as a vehicle for expression, analysis, and argumentation. It demands clarity of thought, organization of ideas, and precision in language. From brainstorming to final https://nursingwriting.org/nursing-essay-writing/ edits, the process engages the writer in critical thinking and creative exploration. Through essays, individuals communicate their perspectives, share insights, and contribute to scholarly discourse. In essence, mastering the art of essay writing empowers individuals to articulate their thoughts effectively.

Read more
VIP Member

My baby had that. Doctor diagnose he having reflux and gassy stomach. Every 10 ml i have to keep burping him. Also need to keep him upright after feeding for his reflux in order not for him to vomit out. I gave him probiotics and change his milk to enfamil gentlease. giving him ridwind also.

Super Mum

Try anti colic bottle like the Dr Brown bottle, it helped mine.

Try Ridwind - it really helps with gassy baby.