Talk to baby in tummy

I know when we’re pregnant, esp in 2nd & 3rd trim, it’s highly encouraged to talk to our baby in our tummy every now and then. But is there any mummy that dont talk to their baby at all ? 😅

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes pls talk more to your baby as I strongly believe it affects their communication! I’ve got friends who don’t talk to their baby when baby still in their womb cos they feel weird to do so and now their babies don’t really interact with others. Hardly make any sounds too! I believe it has to do with the bonding and communication before they were born. My hubs and I talked to our baby a lot and she loves to interact with us and spoke to much earlier :)

Read more

i dont talk to my baby at all in the tummy and even after he was born, minimal convo with him until he started to converse with me. both hb and I are not the talkitive type. now my boy is 5 and is still super attached to me (likely coz food is his love language and i am the one cooking for him). talks so much that teachers are always complaining...

Read more

I hardly but when my mood is down i will. And i always want my baby to come out after a certain date, praying they will listen 😰. Lucky my first one did!

Yes best is to talk with baby while they are still inside our belly. Let people think we are crazy but only us know what we are doing 🤭

my friend didn’t know can talk to baby.. she was surprised that my baby could recognize my voice and calmed down when i called the name.

me neither, baby can hear and learn my voice when i talk to other people too haha

hahahhaa.. I hardly talk. I feel it's weird to talk

I don’t talk to my tummy too.. 😂