FTM. Relatively small tummy at week 19 and anxious about next appt

I know different people may have different growth pace but it goes get stressful when people around comment that “you don’t look pregnant” “your tummy look small must eat more” cos my tummy is not as obvious as the other preg mothers. Comments like this make me worry in between my appts.. my last appt was at week 16 and the next will be in another weeks time. Doesn’t help when there’s so many information out there about stillborn etc which can’t be detected until scan Anybody encountered similar and how do you deal with it?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

People will always have something to say. Big also say, small also say. I ballooned up at the 3rd and 4th month, and people were commenting about how big my baby was. But I trust my gynae's words and the scans. As long as baby is fine and healthy I'm good 😊

Hello! This is my 4th baby n now I'm going to 4 months.. my tummy not really small but still ppl ask me why my tummy small? How big they want I also don know wakakakaakakka just ignore them! They are just trying to be annoying n irritating🤣

Don't worry at all... I am almost like 8 months pregnant and still no one notice at all unless I tell them. So it's really normal, just know that as long as your baby is all healthy and good, the rest are ok.

Ppl can be annoying and insensitive. I wouldn’t worry if my gynae says baby is all good. You have other matters to prioritise.

My mil commented cnt even see my bump but it’s coz I’m big sized hahahahahahaha kill me

TapFluencer

🙏💕