Fetus tummy small 32 weeks

Hi mummies, just went for my monthly scan gynae said my fetus tummy is very small- like skinny baby cos fetus tummy size is 3 weeks smaller . Have to come down to check next 2 weeks and gynae told me to eat More . Is any one facing the same situation . Other than that all growth is normal only fetus stomach is small

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy im currently experiencing the same thing as you im currently week 33 day 1 and last week was my appt doc told me my baby is small but everything all healthy just the weight small which is 1.2kg and i may have to give birth 35 weeks depends by induction or c sect and i have to keep coming for my appt every 1 weeks for monitoring

Read more
2mo ago

my baby weight is slowly improving which is good as i keep eating and eating

Hi mummy, I was told that my BB on the petite side and the AC measurement on wk26 was 1 week smaller. Dr told me try to eat more after I passed the OGTT. I ate durian and took chicken essence. The AC measurement back to normal during the next follow up. as long as the baby is healthy, I think nothing much to worry about ...

Read more

My gynae told me small tummy is due to lack of sugar so he put on one 24 hour sugar sensor to track my sugar level. Try to eat durian / avocado (if got GD). Happened to me as well earlier in week 26/28. Now bb is back on track. Jiayou mummy!

Hi mind to share what was your update? Did doctor ask you to do blood test and all?