Review about dr chia yee tien 👩‍⚕️

I just had an appointment with dr chia yee tien from Mount E and I was horribly disappointed with her service. I felt that was very unengaged, she was rushing through the consultation, cutting me off and just simply rude to both me and DH. Anyone else experience her before? Was this just a one off thing, or is she always like this?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Ive always preferred a male gynae as they are gentler and more sensitive. Female gynae went through the same thing as us so they tend to be a tad too harsh SOMETIMES 🤭

I had a great experience with dr chia yee tien. She was a world away from previous experiences elsewhere. It was good to be treated with professionalism and care.

VIP Member

I wouldn't pay good money to see a gynae that I couldn't click with. Do search for another gynae. There are lists of recommended gynaes around.

Had a great experience with dr chia yee tien. She doesn't rush through any explanations and is very patient.

dr chia yee tien refused to listen to my full explanation and got impatient and ignored my concerns.

I had a great experience with dr chia yee tien. She treated me with professionalism

If you not comfortable with her style, change a gynae. Simple :)

thanks

I actually have heard mixed dr chia yee tien reviews.

better get another doc who is more professional.