Any reviews for dr choo wan ling at Mount E Novena?

I am 6 weeks + and just had my first consultation with dr choo wan ling at Mount E Novena. She is very pleasant, quite clear, and a good listener to all my questions. My only problem is that her clinic seems to be overbooked… I had to wait over an hour after my scheduled appointment time, to see her. Anyone else had similar experiences? Wondering if it is like this for every appointment. #firstbaby

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’m with Dr Choo too! Tbh, for the same timeslots, I feel like the clinic prioritizes the patients according to how far they are along in the pregnancy, or whether there is an “emergency” to see Dr Choo? It could my a mere coincidence on my part, but the only times I remember waiting really long is during my yearly checkups before I was pregnant haha. During this pregnancy, I usually manage to see her within 30mins of my appt time, and when I had bleeding early in the pregnancy, I managed to see her immediately after arriving at the clinic😂😅 Or perhaps it could be the timing/day of your appt also? :) I go on weekday mornings and they seem fine!

Read more

dr choo wan ling has is relaxing and congenial. He never over prescribes care. Her staff is also great. Highly recommended

Hey mind sharing with me how much was dr choo consultation? Did you ended up choosing her as ur gyne as well? :)

Dr. Choo Wan Ling is very professional and gives amazing advice! Also, very detail oriented.

Super Mum

Hi mama, Erm, I think it’s like that for most popular OBGYNs dr choo wan ling

3y ago

I see.. thanks! Now I’ll be more prepared :)