Can you vape when pregnant?

I am in my first trimester and I suspect I am pregnant. I vape daily. Wanted to find out if vaping bad during pregnancy? Should I stop vaping?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It is important to prioritize the health and well-being of both you and your baby during this time. While more research is needed to fully understand the potential risks of vaping during pregnancy, it is generally recommended to avoid vaping or using any nicotine or tobacco products during pregnancy. Nicotine is known to constrict blood vessels and reduce blood flow to the developing baby, which can potentially affect their growth and development. Vaping can also expose both you and your baby to other harmful chemicals present in e-cigarettes and vaping products. To ensure a healthy pregnancy, it is advisable to quit vaping and consult with a healthcare professional or doctor. They can provide personalized guidance, support, and resources to help you quit if needed. Remember, it's always better to be cautious and prioritize the well-being of you and your baby. https://www.gotobuuy.com/vaporizer/510-thread-battery.html

Read more

You need to be pregnant to be in your first trimester. So are you in your first trimester or are you still wondering if you’re pregnant? So if you are in your first trimester, or if you suspect you are pregnant, why would you risk? Vaping or cigarettes are all considered harmful. Just because it smells fruity doesn’t mean it’s harmless. Pretty sure you can Google this easily. You don’t need people on the forum to tell you whether you should quit unless you decided to. I used to be a smoker and I vape as well before I got pregnant. Unless I personally want to, even if you tell me to quit, I will tell you ok but I will still continue. I stopped completely and immediately after I tested positive. 9m PP and I never looked back. Never have I thought I’d be the one stopping people from smoking or vaping in my flat.

Read more
TapFluencer

Vape may not contain tar but it definitely contains nicotine and other harmful substances. Google it. It’s pretty much the same as smoking (without the horrible scent) which will cause harm to your baby’s development. Advice from an ex-smoker: there are no cons to quitting smoking. Only pros. I have saved money, time, and am now so much fitter than before. Can run 5km every day, no problem (but now in 2nd trimester, so cannot run anymore lol). Breath and clothes smell better! I am now 9months smoke-free and am so glad I did. Do it, babe. It’s not easy the first couple of months but after that I don’t even think about it.

Read more

While research is ongoing, it's generally recommended to avoid vaping or smoking during pregnancy to reduce potential risks to both you and your baby. Vaping involves inhaling various substances, and it's essential to prioritize a healthy environment for your little one. It might be a good idea to consult your healthcare provider for personalized guidance on this matter. I'm into vapes, too! Speaking of vaping, I came across a post about how to charge disposable vape at https://www.innokin.com/blog/how-to-recharge-a-disposable-vape which had some useful insights. Just in case you're looking for tips on vaping-related topics.

Read more

ex smoker here, i was still smoking and vaping at my early first trimester bc back then i didnt know i was pregnant. after i found out i was pregnant i immediately stopped smoking and vaping, im at 32 weeks now and i still have the temptation to smoke bc everyone around me is a smoker even my husband but for baby sake, best not to smoke. if you have temptation to smoke just eat sweet or chew something or drink cold water will helps

Read more

Yes, it's crucial to prioritize your health and the baby's. Vaping during pregnancy can pose risks to both of you. I highly recommend consulting with your healthcare provider as soon as possible to discuss the potential effects and determine the best course of action. Your provider can offer personalized guidance tailored to your situation. Take care!# https://www.sp2sinc.com/ilia

Read more

it's funny that you assumed to be in the first trimester by suspecting that you are pregnant?? take the test just to be assured. also, what kind of question is this? you don't need an answer from the forum. take the test to know if you are really pregnant, then decide whether you should stop (once tested positive) or not.

Read more

Of course it’s bad la. Be it pregnant or not, vaping and smoking is still bad for your body. Why do you even need to ask this kind of question lol. Ex-smoker here btw. Not those anti-smoker. But ya, since you suspect u pregnant, of course stop vaping la.

Read more

an ex smoker here. the moment I decide to try for a baby, is when I decide to just throw all the cigarettes I have away or I just pass them to my smoker friends. Vape is honestly as bad as smoking so please stop immediately if you suspect that you're pregnant.

Once I got pregnant, I vape lesser. 1 pod lasted me for 8days and I stopped at week 20. I felt like I was poisoning my baby so I couldn't continue. she came out fine but maybe I was just lucky. my advice is stop if you test positive. Good luck!