Yellow discharge everyday

I have this yellow discharge every day like urine color but its not itchy nor have any foul smell. At 20 weeks now. Anybody experiencing this? Is it possible urine can leak without realising it?? Sometimes its mixed with clear discharge.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I only experienced twice during my week 14. It was a gush. Clear fluid with alot of yellow mucus. No pain/itchy/foul smell too. I was worried as it could be amniotic leackage as my toddler accidentally kicked my tummy the day before it happened. Im 18 weeks now and no more of that discharge.

umm..Hey dear, anything apart from white discharge may be a reason for infection. better to get it checked once

6mo ago

I’m having the same thing also in my 20 weeks now. But my discharge happens way before like since Tri1. But becos no itch or smell so I just leave it. Not sure if urine leak mixed with discharge. Did raise it to doc when I’m 19 weeks and was given only feminine wash. Doc asked if have smell or itch if not nothing to be concerned about. Yea I have also read that it could be infection hence also feeling confused.