I have recently been diagnosed with a single uterine fibroid/polyp which is around 1 cm in diameter. Does anyone know a non - surgical cure for the same? What harm can the fibroid do to me? Is it treatable? Btw, I am mother of a 2 year old.

47 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, Fibroids make it difficult for a woman to conceive. I myself have fibroids in the wall of the uterus, but I did conceive without any problem. SO, it depends on an individual and how their body behave to a particular problem. I think, if they are not troubling you, there is no point removing them. If you have no pain or any other problem in your menstrual cycle, why mess with the situation. They are also believed to shrink after menopause. I do not know how effective these home remedies are but sharing a link with you. http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-fibroids.html

Read more
7y ago

Thanks Shruti for your reply. Menopause will take another 20 years for its onset...ha ha 😁. So that is definitely not a solution to look for at this moment. I am already on birth control pill for the last seven months as I had irregular periods due to polycystic ovaries. And I have been having scanty periods because of those pills. So, if heavy bleeding is a symptom of uterine fibroid, I have not experienced it as I am on pill. Also, no pain as such.