I have not gone for any hair treatment services since pregnant with my firstborn in 2011. I miss caring for & pampering myself. My hair is so frizzy and I just hate the way I look. Should I just go for hair treatments or rebond my hair as well? Can hair treatment stop the frizz, wave and limpy hair?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I will akin the effects of hair treatment to facial mask and rebond to intensive facial. The former requires regular maintenance to see the effect. If you expect a one-off hair treatment to stop frizz, wave and limpy, you'll be disappointed relative to the money spent. If you want a longer lasting fuss free effect, rebonding is a better option. That said, you'll need to apply protective cream daily as the rebonding process is damaging to your hair.

Read more

i have also started getting a hair spa done and can feel the difference in terms of texture. it also helps to keep teh frizz under control. i am not sure about rebonding because i feel it looks too unnatural, at least to me it feels that way. maybe you can first get a haircut to cut out the damaged parts and do regular hair spa, then see if you still need any additional hair treatment

Read more

hi to be honest its up to u wether u want to go or not but its good if u can go so u can relax and enjoy the treatment..For me since 1995 i nvr go for treatment or even haircut at salon i prefer to cut myself,even my little kids hair i cut myself too..hehe if u wanna go do chck the product out first as some got chemical and wont be good for u if ur breast feeding..

Read more

I reckon a good hair treatment and a new hair style will suffice. Rebonding might make your hair look neat but it will damage your hair further in the long run. You could approach you usual salon and ask them to recommend a hydrating hair and scalp treatment. A layered, shorter hair style would also help tame the frizz and be more manageable in humid, hot weather.

Read more

Having a good treatment is definitely good for you. However, if you are breastfeeeding, I would reckon not to use any chemicals on your hair at all. Similarly for me, my 1st child was born in May 2009 and when I was preggy in 2008 till now, only went salon to cut, trim and nothing else all the way till now. Guess, this is mother's love.

Read more

obviously you should have to go for hair treatment and must have a wonderful haircut. you should have to take care of yourself too , you're totally allowed to look beautiful event after your children. you're such a nice mother, but please don't neglect yourself. bundles of love to All the mothers out there 💗😘

Read more

Dear mummy U Shld learn to pamper yrself! Of cos U Shld:) U can chk with Ur Salon which look suits U As they Shld be able to adv what brings out e shape of yr face n everything. Suggest to do hair treatment as well as it Shld do e trick of ending e frizz n making yr hair more moistured. Have a gd day of pampering yrself!!

Read more

Hi mummy! If you're looking for hair treatment to treat fizzy hair, maybe you can try keratin hair treatment? If never remember wrongly, it also contain lesser chemical as compared to other hair treatments. You may check with the salon about this treatment.

VIP Member

I used to do hair rebonding but it actually further damaged my hair. So now I’m stuck with frizzy hair. Just make sure to put hair conditioner after each shampoo.

i just got a husband 11 gade and im 9