Breastfeeding issue

Hi I have a lump at my breast area and it seems to go until near my armpit area. I went to KKH but they said they don't have a doctor available to check my breast for the lumps and they told me to go SGH instead. I'm in alot of pain so may I ask for any advice if anyone knows where I can go to check for this? Walk-in Clinics also can... TYIA! 🙏

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

but is it bec of engorged not cleared properly, not sure abt ur situation cause ur header is breast previously when I have did go near to my armpit ...u can go to any clinic with gynae services to check..

how about private women clinics?