Breastfeed to bottle

I have been trying to get LO to try bottle feeding which he refuses all the time as he was breastfed for a very long period of time. He reject bottles before even trying... is there any way i can get him to wean off breastmilk? Usually in the day he can eat solids and drink some other stuff and fall asleep himself but when night time comes he have to latch on to sleep and I really want to stop breastfeeding ASAP. TIA!!!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Night time latch won’t easier?🤣 no need prepare btl those haha Btw my boy also DL bef he go ifc, tt time when I let him tried he also took some time to accept. I let him latch first then take out nipple change to btl haha sometime he will reject but if u try ard feeding time, I feel easier will accept, coz hungry 😂

Read more

Easiest way that worked for me is when the wife had to be away for the weekend and my LO could switch to the bottle. Get the husband to help and the absence of mommy helps. Plan a little staycation for yourself

2y ago

was it tough? how long did it take for him to be ok with the bottles and was he exclusively breastfed?