Milk supply stagnant

I have been pumping about 2-3 hrs interval, however supply still hovers around 40-50ml. Only when i power pump that im able to get up to 95ml. Is my supply stagnant? Im 6 weeks pp

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I managed to increase my supply by taking sunflower lecithin & the trial bottles (pump princess, milkapalooza & liquid gold) from Legendairy. Also, I changed my pump from Babyexpress BeMine to BeFree. I used to pump 45-90ML/3hourly (both side combined, 30mins session) while using BeMine. It was so stressful for me because I couldn’t pump enough to feed baby. After confinement, I had to take care of baby alone so I cannot be tied down to the pump hence I finally got a handsfree pump at 2 months PP and surpringly my first try with Befree I managed to yield 180ML/3hourly.(Combined, 20 mins) I’m currently 4m PP, currently pumping 180~240ML/5hourly. I also managed to build up a freezer stash! 🥹 Above is just my personal experience, it may or may not work for you. But I personally think that not seeing the bottle while pumping helps a lot! At the very least I won’t feel so stressed about the amount.

Read more