Induced still no pain after few hrs

I have been induced, started with zero dilation and now after 9 hours i still dont feel any pain or contraction. Which confirm means im still not dilated is this normal i know max is 24hrs but cant help but to be extremely anxious as to when ill start to feel the contraction or dilate 😣 Really dont want to end up csect Those that induced from 0cm, after hr many hrs did you staart to dilate or feel pain #firstbaby

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

i was induced at 2pm when i was 0cm dilate. i felt the contraction 3hrs later at 5pm and it was 1cm. the pain and contractions kept on coming and it hurts abit. i took jab on my thigh at 8pm as i was not dilating and i was in pain. 6hrs later at 2am i was 3cm and my water bag broke. i get pushed to labour room and took epidural at 3am. 1hr later at 4am after epidural i was 4cm. 4hrs later at 8am i was 5cm. it went really slow so the doc prescribed me oxytocin to make me have more contraction but i don't feel it as i was on an epidural. 3hrs(11am) after oxytocin i was 6cm and if by 8pm still not progressing, i have to do c section. 4hrs later at 3pm and i was 7-8cm. 3hrs later at 6pm and i was 9cm. i've already felt the contractions as the epidural doesn't work on me anymore. it was painful! 30mins later i told the midwife, i was really in pain and i felt like i wanted to poop aka something wanted to come out and i couldn't control it . she checked and i was 10cm! they asked me to wait for another hour to push but 30mins was the max i can wait as the contractions was really intense. so i pushed my baby out for 24mins. i had few internal tears but everything was worth it after you saw your baby. so basically i was in labour for 28 hours and it was not easy 🥲 thank god for epidural hehe. i hope it went well for you! take any pain relief that they offer. hope you will share your labour story too :)

Read more