Anyone took Booster Shot during 1st trimester ?

hello !😊 i have already booked my booster shot during mid January however just found out that im pregnant have yet to see a gynae as it’s still early, called up clinic the clinic say can take even in 1st trimester but still worried about it 🤣 anyone took during 1st trimester ? 🤭 #boostershot #firsttrimester

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I did dear. I'm currently in first trimester of 3rd pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant 3 days before the booster shot. I went to my female GP a day before the booster shot to double check about the safety of booster shot for pregnant women. She kindly showers me the MOH guideline that mentioned booster shot is safe for pregnant women at all trimester. 👍 I also asked her if I can take panadol should I feel body ache,m etc from the shot. She advised me that only panadol with one ingredient (paracetamol) is safe so I bought it from her clinic. 😊 Rest well and stay hydrated after the booster shot, ya. All the best for your pregnancy 😊

Read more
2y ago

hello siti🥰 congrats on your pregnancy as well! thank you for explaining and sharing the details fully with me 🙏 appreciate it ! all the best for your pregnancy as we’ll 💕 hehee

im on my 9th week and doctor advised its okay to take booster but if im too worried, i can postpone till i complete my first trimester. as a first time mom to be, i opted to take after my first trimester and taking super extra careful in everything. not also going out of the house only if necessary 😅 luckily we are still working from home!

Read more
2y ago

hehee congrats !! omg yaaa i also very worried so i was thinking to push at least till i complete first as well. i have to report to office next week so i’m thinking if it’s possible to get gynae’s letter to excuse to wfh 🥲

I did! It should be safe as long as you are not experience any major discomfort prior to the jab :) I was told to take Panadol if I have a fever of above 38.3 degree celcius too:) Just remember to drink plenty of water, monitor all side effects especially fever and rest more!

2y ago

hehee thank you for sharing the details!! 🥰

VIP Member

i would ask my gynae before I do any vax. my gynae encouraged me to take vax before I even entered my 2nd tri. i took my first vax 2nd week after I conceived. Had no idea I was already pregnant.

2y ago

thank you AQ for sharing 🙏☺️

I was worried too! But gynae gave me the go ahead sign and I went ahead with it ( 12 weeks too!) . Do check with your gynae first if you may proceed to take it. Best of luck to you 💕

2y ago

thank you for sharing hehee ! i feel better at 12 weeks as well but still long way to go 🤣 maybe i’ll see a gynae soon den decide again 🥰 best of luck to you too! hehee

Yesss I took mine in first trimester. What clinic you choose? I’ve yet to choose also.

TapFluencer

All the best! ❤️ I only took first 2 shots but not booster

Me. I took booster jab at week 7. Gynae said it was fine.

2y ago

thank you munchkineee ! ☺️

Yes the shot is safe even during 1st trimester 😊

2y ago

thanks a lot ferlin hehee 😊☺️

VIP Member

Waited till 2nd trimester