Anyone took Booster Shot during 1st trimester ?

hello !😊 i have already booked my booster shot during mid January however just found out that im pregnant have yet to see a gynae as it’s still early, called up clinic the clinic say can take even in 1st trimester but still worried about it 🤣 anyone took during 1st trimester ? 🤭 #boostershot #firsttrimester

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes I did dear. I'm currently in first trimester of 3rd pregnancy. I found out I was pregnant 3 days before the booster shot. I went to my female GP a day before the booster shot to double check about the safety of booster shot for pregnant women. She kindly showers me the MOH guideline that mentioned booster shot is safe for pregnant women at all trimester. 👍 I also asked her if I can take panadol should I feel body ache,m etc from the shot. She advised me that only panadol with one ingredient (paracetamol) is safe so I bought it from her clinic. 😊 Rest well and stay hydrated after the booster shot, ya. All the best for your pregnancy 😊

Read more
2y ago

hello siti🥰 congrats on your pregnancy as well! thank you for explaining and sharing the details fully with me 🙏 appreciate it ! all the best for your pregnancy as we’ll 💕 hehee