Annoyed with MIL just ranting

I had a hard time to put 2month LO to sleep and after finally put her to sleep i urgently had the urge to pee. I came back to MIL shifting the blanket causing her to be awake. It annoys me so much cause she always do things that cause LO to be awake. And it is always hard for me to put her back to sleep. All she would say to LO is “dont want to sleep dont cry okay” but LO needs sleep cause she has always been catnapping and will be cranky later. I carried LO to put her back to sleep but MIL say its okay she is not crying put her down. And less than 5min later LO cry murder. Cause she’s tired and want to sleep. And its hard cause when LO cries murder she would be too angry to latch to calm her down. I am sorry, but sometimes i know my LO cues. But its so hard to instill in MIL. #justranting

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s a MIL thing 😂. Mine was always when I was making her sleep for AN HOUR and when she’s finally gonna sleep, my mil will come in and ask “she want to sleep ah?” then baby will cry and wanna play -.- Subsequently I just lock the damn door.