Pregnant? Or chemical pregnancy?

I had a chemical preg bout a mth ago. My husband and I decided to try again right after that. This morning I felt like testing eventhough I know I should wait for a week after I miss my menses. I honestly don't know how to feel because of the previous encounter. What if it is another chemical preg? PS. I have to inform my workplace if I find out bout the pregnancy because of certain work hazards. But telling the management too early in and then experiencing a chemical preg later on, is causing me to be worried to tell them or not at this point of time. #chemicalpregnancypregger

Pregnant? Or chemical pregnancy?
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That is a dilemma. If possible, i wouldn’t work in an environment that is hazardous when i’m trying for a baby. But knowing the current situation now, we can’t be picky. I’d tell your supervisor that you are pregnant but you’re still at the early stages. Cos it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Super Mum

Happened to me too, I can totally understand the dilemma of both being scared to keep your hopes up and also eager to know the result. All I can suggest is to stay cautiously optimistic, don't worry too much, it will happen when it happens. Good luck!

Super Mum

Hugs. Try not to dwell on it as it’s not within your control. Maybe take a few days off to relax or do something that can help you keep it off your mind. Meantime go see the dr to do a beta hcg to confirm. Good luck!

VIP Member

Hi dear. I understand your anxiety. But i think its best if you could let your gynae know. This might be good news. Good luck ❤️

Try 2 days later with another pregnancy kit and test in the morning, first pee. All the best! ☺️

4y ago

I got this reply a lot when I wanted to ask if others experienced chemical preg before. But it is okay! :)