Ivf mummy

Hi all, I am going for my 8th week scan next week. I would like to check on what questions to ask Dr and what to look out for? My dr is a man of few words and I am clueless on what to ask him.. mostly our consultation lasts only 5 mins and he doesn’t share much:..hope fellow mummies can share with me… thank you…

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi there, same.. my doctor is also a man of few words and don't usually talk alot. Actually when I go for my scans I don't usually ask much too. While doing the scan, the gynae will just take some measurements of the baby and make comments on whether everything is okay. I will just check with the gynae to get assurance that baby is okay. If all is good, I usually don't have much questions. During my first scan, the gynae did went through with me what kind of food I should avoid, what are the checks I will need to do during the whole course of pregnancy etc.

Read more
2y ago

Ohhh thanks for sharing… atleast now I know what are some things to ask.. my dr didn’t go thrgh w me abt e types of food and e checks needed… so it’s v useful info….

VIP Member

*high5* mine also ivf bb, male dr also, i asked about any add on supplements needed as im ad 35 y.o, but dr said no need just take folic acid will do 🤷‍♀️

2y ago

Ya could be ….. I also Google!