Period orrrrr??

I just gave birth 4 months ago, i had my period after 1 month of giving birth. This month, i had a few days late of period but yesterday i saw a little bit of blood but not bright red color. But after awhile, there's no more blood. Any mummies experiencing this?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I'm not sure if you're still breastfeeding. Breastfeeding does delay the return of menstruation, especially if you're exclusively breastfeeding and still less than 6 months since delivery. You can still ovulate but the bleeding may not return yet. Everyone is different, some mums have irregular bleeding, some mums don't bleed at all and some mums have bleeding return very early. If you're already off breastfeeding for some time and still not menstruating, you might want to check with toy gynae!

Read more

Please help, my situation is similar, I haven't seen my periods ever since I gave birth to my first born, and I'm two months after giving birth now. These past days I saw small drops of blood, they disappear another day I see them again. I thought I was on my periods but...! I even thought I might be pregnant again 🙉🙉

Read more
4y ago

If you're still breastfeeding. It will delay

Same momsh last menstruation ko is july pa patak patak din po. Until now never na ako ulit dinatnan mixfeeding din po kasi ako kay baby baka siguro ganyan.