All About Bakuna

I felt relieved hearing from Dr. Geraldine Zamora and Dr. Nicole Perreras that it's okay to delay my kids' vaccine because of the pandemic. What's important is we catch up once we're able to go out. ? You're probably wondering why I'm still concerned about my kids' immunization even tho they're not babies anymore. Vaccines are not just for babies, it's important to anyone regardless of age because it lessens the complications of the disease. ⠀ ⠀ Another question I often read from mommy groups: are vaccines from public health centers the same as those from a private clinic? YES! ☺️ It's just that some vaccines are not available from the public health centers so you need to avail for it from a private clinic. ?⠀ ⠀ I'm glad I was able to join TAP's first webinar: All About Bakuna with Sanofi! My questions about my kids' immunization were answered. ☺️ Now, that's one less thing to worry about. ?⠀ ⠀ Have you watched All About Bakuna last Thursday? If not, head over to my Facebook page: The Prudent Mama and check out my watch party! ??⠀ ⠀ I'm looking forward to the next The Asianparent PH | Sanofi webinar series! ?❤⠀ ⠀ #SanofiActs⠀ #FAMHEALTHY⠀ #TheAsianparentPHLive⠀ #WorldImmunizationWeek⠀ #VaccinesWork⠀ #AllAboutBakuna

All About Bakuna
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

I'm so excited for the 2nd leg ng webinar🥰. Dami kong natututunan😊

4y ago

malaking tulong talaga ang mga webinar nila, nakakabawas sa stress natin ngayong quarantine.

Yes momsh very informative and helpful talaga.