How do you deal with pregnancy envy?

I am feeling down seeing posts and people around me that are of the same age with babies and toddlers, basically children of their own. Seeing posts of pregnancy and baby toys when I have been TTC for awhile now. I have no children and been having baby fever for quite sometime now. It has been really difficult juggling being happy for them but also wanting and desiring the same for myself. How do you manage your emotions if you have ever experienced something similar to this? #ttc #pregnancyenvy #Sadness #babyfever As I am in my 30s, there's always a worry at the back of my mind that I could never bare children or it'll be too late

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can empathise with that feeling. I rmb when I was ttc, I tried not to let the desire of me wanting children get to me. I was also v scared that I couldn’t conceive but trust God. If He wants you to have children He will give them to you. Btw, I used the OPKs and it helped to predict my ovulation period accurately while me and my hubby done the deed few times during that period and got our first child :) Try using OPKs and hope it helps!

Read more
1y ago

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely look into it