Feeling hopeless in life

I feel hopeless in life. I just got married and I found out my husband talking to another girl, who he claimed as a long time friend. They haven't been chatting for many years and recently just started catching up. They sent photos to one another as he said they haven't seen each other's faces for years. He also send her photo of a sunset, and the food he eats daily. He told her he's married and has a unborn baby on the way. Still, she still sends him good morning everyday, and replies him around odd timings like 1.30am. Even when she's busy with work, she finds him to chat. I just feel disappointed that my husband ask me to be more open minded about him chatting with his friends and wishes me to understand his culture of friendship. Please advise. #advise #husbandfriends #hormones #first pregnancy

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sure the girl have bad intention... Your husband is her only friend ah?

2y ago

And after seeing my husband's photo, she sounded excited and even complimented him for his looks, height and body 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is such a huge red flag 🚩 And he's silly enough to send his photo to another girl without me knowing