No breast milk for baby

I just delivered my baby one week ago. Until now I have no breast milk for my baby. Every time I pump only one tablespoon of milk . Stress . Any tips ? Mummy

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi, my breast milk only started around the second week but I do have post natal massage during that period. U can try hiring a lactation lady for the massage. They will guide you along the way. Sometimes it start later for some people like me 😂

VIP Member

You can take lactation cookies, its recommended . You can try bought it at kiddy palace. Not so costly. Me too. I hv no breastmilk till the 6days eating lactation cookies. And now have quite alot.

VIP Member

May be breast milk increasing food habits u have to include in ur diet it may help ful .. keep feed ur baby , if u stop giving ur body also stops producing milk

Take Fenugreek supplement to improve lactation. Drink soya milk to improve the milk supply. Most important is have stressfree mind and wear bra.

Post reply image

most important dont give up...eat more oats and dates, nestum and lots of plain water...slowly will start coming in

Dont give up mummy!