When to apply for Hospitalisation leave before delivery?

Hello! I am currently in my week 34 pregnancy and would like to find out usually when can I request for hospitalisation leave from Gynae? My job is rather stressful and I have been feeling so tired recently (currently working from home). If my Gynae can’t give my Hospitalisation leave, when is the best time for me to apply for annual leave before delivery? I’m planning for a natural delivery so not sure when is it too early to take annual leave. Thanks #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi I had 3 children and currently pregnant with #4. I didn't take any hospitalisation leave during the period of delivery. I am 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Feeling tired too working in engineering industry. I always felt like I should do a career switch but I do not know what else I can do with zero experience and having to support 4 children in future. For my 3 pregnancies experience, I work till last week of my delivery or even a day before my delivery so that I could enjoy more quality time with my newborn.

Read more
2y ago

😁

I’m gg to 33 weeks now and I intend to work until week 38. Wld be using AL first then apply for ML

2y ago

Cool thanks for sharing :)