Vomiting 5 hours after eating

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and still having sickness in the morning and vomiting the food I ate 5 hours ago for each meal. Anyone had the same symptoms? Any idea why is this happening? Some people told me that it’s because my stomach is unable to digest the food and some said is due to hormones changes.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hey Mummy! i had very bad wholeday sickness i would call that till week 16! am at week 18 now and appetite gets better! some gets better gradually. eat in small meals! hope it will get better for you. probably get some pills from your gynea so you will feel better too. hang it there!

Yeah hormonal changea hence you will experience nausea, vomitting. It will get by soon. Highly suggest to eat food in small portion and drink lots of plain water.

I have. But mine is thru out the whole. Pregnancy till now at my 39th. Can ask gyane for some. Medication to curb it

I had vomitting and nauseas throughout my 9 months of pregnancy. so cheer up😅

1y ago

any tips on how to make sure you're eating enough then? my nausea is 24/7 and i do not know how make myself eat (or drink) enough. T.T

TapFluencer

🙏💕