Gynae and Giving Birth

I am currently 10weeks and have been visiting Thomson Medical for my check up because is near my place. But i am wishing to go KKH for delivery. Has anyone has any experience? What do I need to do to get myself registered and deliver in KKH?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi May I know if you eventually decided to give birth at kkh or tmc? What’s the switching process like? Which doctor? am currently on another private hospital and thinking to switch to kkh private too . Thank you.

Hi! If you are looking to go private route in KKH, just go to KKH website and request for appointment. But you will have to choose a gynae in KKH and the Thomson gynae will not be able to deliver at KKH

I don’t think it’s possible to get delivered in public hospital with doctor that’s unaffiliated with the hospital. Your gynae should have a list of hospitals that they can deliver at.

Hi, you can get referral to kkh by going to GP or polyclinic. Theyll scheduele your next visit at the hospital and you can register yourself @ KKH during your next visit.

11mo ago

For that im not sure best to call the hospital

10 weeks still early so should be no prob. just go to polyclinic urine test they will refer u to KKH. 👍

TapFluencer

will need to check for gynae who delivers in KKH