5 Replies

I am also planning to go to thailand in july but will avoid street food. Planning to go to the markets for shopping but likely wont eat there. Will choose malls and cafes instead. The risk is that we dont know how to prepare food and would be worried about contamination such as bacteria that can affect the baby. Falling sick such as getting an upset tummy during pregnancy while overseas will definitely spoil our trip and make us worry more as well. Therefore, I personally wouldn’t risk it. I am also intending to ask the doctor if I should carry any medications with me when I travel in case of common illnesses like diarrhea, fever, flu etc.

Must avoid those uncooked or cold food.. if you can’t take spicy, please don’t take. And don’t consume food comes with lemongrass, especially in your early pregnancy, I love tumyum soup🤣, but I only dare to have tomyum fried rice starting second trimester and a small bowl of clear tomyum soup in lately when my husband ordered it.

i suggest you should be careful to avoid any unnecessary diarrhoe or stomach upset that may affect even drinks. it is better to be careful than none at all. it is not easy to get pregnant so tc of the chance you hv. stay safe.

It’s best to avoid street food…. Their level of hygiene is different from ours and our stomach might not be able to take it. For the sake of you and your baby, best to avoid if you can.

should avoid 💯

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles