2023 Mummys Market pre-order sale

Hi folks, wondering if it is worth to buy stuff from the pre-order sale or buy direct at the fair itself. Looking around to big ticket items like stroller, cot etc. Also doing lots of comparing online/ in-store. Advice will be appreciated! Cheers :) #firsttimemom

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My hubby did a lot of price comparison and found that Lazada sale is cheaper than mummy’s market sale. So if you really wanna save $ you can check out the online prices and compare first. :) we have already bought our stroller, car seat, baby cot and baby carrier all from Lazada birthday sale I think was last month. The prices were all cheaper than mummy’s market pre order. :)

Read more
1y ago

thank you for sharing!

If you drive, I recommend going to JB to look for baby things. I find that buying the things in JB would be much cheaper. Hubby and I found a baby cot that comes with a detachable changing table at only RM319. Stroller and car seat combo for only RM400-500+

1y ago

Can i know the places that you went to baby stuff? Esp stroller, baby seat etc

Honestly i didnt buy frm mummy market either. I went there to survey only. Hb compares n buy frm lazada n shopee. Until now we buy mostly frm lazada

1y ago

No problem!

Mine was 2021. I personally feel that Shopee/lazada sales are much cheaper compared to MM. 😊

1y ago

thanks for sharing!!