Gleneagles gynae

Hi all, can I check anyone deliver in gleneagle during this 2021 period? Any female gynae to recommend ? Was wondering should I convert to private as I am a subsidize in kkh now. And which gynae is better ? I am in 17weeks now, still having cramps and body aches

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It depends on your risk level and the stage of pregnancy you're in. If you have low risk, I personally don't see the need to switch as the costs can be rather high for pte. I was kkh subsidized and only switched to Kkh private upon delivery. Once I'm a private patient, there is a dedicated gynae for me. I've documented the costs I incurred in kkh here https://herwealthjournal.com/costs-of-giving-birth-in-singapore-how-much-i-spent-in-kkh/

Read more

I have been consulting Dr. Regina from GynaeMD, and was told that she will do delivery at Gleneagles. She's been very caring and supportive so far. I'm at 20 weeks now. However, I'm looking for an option to switch to NUH if possible due to expenses, but haven't decided any yet. Is it advisable to switch Gynae after 20weeks (Fetal Anomaly is done this week and all good, but have next follow-up appointment only at end of May)?

Read more
3y ago

I managed to book an appt with Dr. Anita, but the appointment is only in the first week of June. My Prenatal Vitamins will be over by last week of May as my original appt with my current gynae falls on that date. Is it fine to not take the Vitamins for a week?

Hi, I’m currently seeing Dr Watt Wing Fong. She is very patient with addressing any concerns or questions you have during your pregnancy. This is especially helpful for a first time mom like me. Appointments are relatively easy to get and not really long waiting times. She was also recommended by my friends.

Read more

I just found out that Dr. Anupriya has moved to Gleneagles, so check if you can get an appointment with her. She was earlier serving in NUH and one of the most booked Dr. too. https://www.gleneagles.com.sg/doctor/obstetrics-gynaecology/anupriya-agarwal/c413b578-49bf-63ee-ab9a-ff0f00dba087

TapFluencer

I don't have female gynae to recommend you but my gynae is a guy super fatherly I gave birth in 2019 and my experience with him is super good! you might want to check him out. Dr tham kok fun