I’m 34 wks into my pregnancy.

Can I apply Salonpas patch if I’m having a backache?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Here's what helped me throughout pregnancy backache Warm or hot shower and direct the shower head to affected area. Using a warm wet cloth and apply onto the affected area. Put rice grain into a women's long stocking (you may want to use 2 stockings) then microwave it for about a min (caution when removing from microwave), then roll or compress onto your back. Be careful of the temperature before doing so, test out what works for you. :)

Read more

I'm 36 weeks... I applied on my ribcage cos it hurts. However Google says to avoid using during the last three months of your pregnancy. I will ask my GYNAE tmr and probably if you haven't gotten an answer will share with you!

I've checked with my GYNAE and he assured its totally safe to use salonpas wherever you have pain and there is no side effect so use with no worry ^~^

5y ago

np! my BFF and I was worried too since we use alot daily 😂😂 and my GYNAE scold me don't be an idiot hahahaha

Yes, but shorten the usage time coz the skin is more sensitive during pregnancy and rashes or slight itch might occur

good to check with gynae

Yes it’s fine.

VIP Member

hm i did too