Show to watch.

I always like to watch paranormal explorers kind of documentary. For chinese, elderly will always be told to avoid it. Anyway can share more?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I got the same nagging as well. Generally, I'd say it depends on whether will you react badly to whatever that is disturbing and also stress as some of these themes can be distressing. The superstitions are mostly because stressed mommy = stressed baby in her womb (which is quite true to a certain extent)

Read more

I also watch scary/zombie shows. i even love to listen scary story.. my 1st son okie. end up he also likes to watch scary cartoons.. lol.. current i am in 4 mths pregnant.. i also listen to scary story or watch scary/zombie show. to me is fine coz i enjoy it..

Didnt watch horror for such a long time (one period i was abit frightened for god knows why) and didnt watch during my first pregnancy. This 2nd one made me started watching again. Woo. I like it! My first i was reading ghost stories!

Hello I watched Kingdom and Stranger Things season 4 while I was around 7-8 months pregnant last year against my mom and my husband. It’s fine so far 😄 maybe some cant take it during pregnancy 🤷🏻‍♀️

4mo ago

My baby’s a bit easy to get scared, not sure if it’s related to this or just coincidence 😁

i have watched horror, documentaries, and whatever I could not watch while im working. Just enjoy it. I personally think its myths. you might just enjoy it while you can! mummy rocks! mummy happy babayyy happy:)

Even malay old folks say to avoid watching scary shows etc bt i still watch anyways cs i dint believe in superstition or whatsoever

I am a huge fan of scary, thriller, suspend, viewers discretion kind of show. So yeah I do watch it but discreetly.

I watched horror, thriller and also some murder documentaries for all my pregnancies. It’s fine for me.

I watched horror movies like The Nun and Stranger Things too. I enjoyed them 😀

I watch my fav zombie movie & drama thru out my pregnancy!