Confused with Pregnancy test results.

I am about 10 days late. Took a test on 21st Sept and this faint line appeared. Tested again the following days but either no line or still a faint line (FMU). Currently only having very sore boobs and nipples since a week ago. Started to have mild cramps and twitching around pelvic area and backache. Help!!

Confused with Pregnancy test results.
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi i had the same situation before and i use 7 watson kit and the result is still faint line cant help thinking about it i went out to get the clearblue digital kit just to get the accurate answer. Maybe u want to invest on it and spend a little more to ease your mind

It's important to remember that faint lines on pregnancy tests can sometimes indicate early pregnancy, but they can also be caused by other factors such as the sensitivity of the test or how it was conducted.

Shld be getting darker everyday.. I used guardian’s cheapest housebrand.. they were selling at 2 for $X. Alternatively u can invest in clearblue’s digital test but it’s pricey… use first urine..

Super Mum

Hey Mama, wait a while and try a different test kit that has a more obvious indication? Clear blue is pretty good. Otherwise you may have go to a gynae to confirm pregnancy.

TapFluencer

Try again in a few more days, perhaps in 4 days time (just to complete 2 weeks 😅). Maybe your body needs more time to develop detectable levels of HCG :)

By now it should be blazing positive unless you hv irregular period. Best go poly to check ur pregnancy test

3y ago

In my first pregnancy i trying for 4 months before i got pregnant, at my 2nd months on trying i had false positive. I bought those cheap ones from q10 they sometimes tend to give false positive. That gave me false hope and when i tried to double confirm with watson brand its negative. I rather you pay abit more go poly and get checked n have a piece of mind... my 2nd pregnancy not planned i went poly they confirmed the pregnancy 4 days BEFORE my missed period. Thats y i feel u get checked better

I used Clear Blue test. U may want to give it a try if u don't want to confirm with a doctor yet.

VIP Member

best to check at the clinic to confirm the results

I'm 13dpiui, this is fmu. what do your think?

Post reply image