Rashes

I am 5 months preggy & i'm having rashes. Is it normal? ?‍♀️

56 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, it's very common. Here are some things you can do: - Always wear loose clothing made from natural fibers, such as cotton. - Keep your bedding lightweight and breathable. - Take showers and baths with cool water versus warm, because warm water can dry out the skin - Stay hydrated by drinking water and other non-caffeinated fluids. - Moisturise your skin regularly, preferably with fragrance-free formulas, especially after bathing or showering

Read more

Same here.. I got rashes to my butt, stretchmark on my thighs, in my tummy and even in my arms.. Akala ko baka madumi lang yung room namin kaya nag general cleaning kami kaso wala padin.. Kaya I tried to consult it to my ob and she said na normal lang yan.. Calmoseptine yung cream na pinahid ko at hydrating lotion ma tapos maligo at sensitive (dove) at goats milk baby bath yung sabon ko.. Effective naman dahil hindi cya lumala at nako kontrol ko na din yung kati niya.

Read more

I had very bad rashes that scarred my whole legs and alil on my hands. The rashes started on the 12th week and became worse. I couldn't stop scratching. My gynae says I am allergic to my baby. I did not take any medication..It has now subside. I applied aloe vera gel then calamine lotion and it really helps alot. Check with your gynae what those rashes are. They do know much better.

Read more

Should go to the gynae and have it checked what rashes it might be. It could be PUPP, it could be pregnancy eczema even. If so, get the cream earlier from Gynae so that you can treat the itch and prevent it from spreading further, otherwise, you’ll end up having to visit a derma if it gets really bad.

Read more

Did the rashes appears on your tummy first and then spreading to whole body? If yes, it‘s most likely PUPP. Report it to your gynae, gynae will prescribe meds for you. Don’t repeat my mistake, I went to GP and was diagnosed wrongly, the meds that GP gave couldn’t help to cure the itchiness.

6mo ago

hi I have the same problem but I told my gynae and he just prescribed oral med which is cetrizine and he say no need to apply cream, may I know what did you gynae prescribed you with for cream?

Ask your doctor if you need to take anti-histamines. Some women experience relief with lukewarm oatmeal baths. Avoid wearing tight fitted clothing. Try not to scratch your skin as it itches, as it makes things worse. Avoid stress, and practice relaxation techniques.

pwede po mag tanung kasi po Diko malaman kelan ba Due date ko sa Trans v kopo kasi August tapos po nagpa ultrasound po ako september naman po nakalagay ang alam ko 6 months na po tummy ko kaya naguguluhan po ako salamat sa sasagot

It might be pregnancy rash due to hormone change, I experienced that on my third trimester badly. Let your gynae know or see doctor to get some relief such as cream or antihistamine.

Yes is normal but do not scratch it if not there will be scars. If you find it itchy and you can't take it, get some cream from your gynae to apply

I had that with my first son, pero it came out when I was 37weeks. Maraming rashes and they're very itchy. A week after I gave birth 😂