Rib pain

i am 27 weeks. i have been experiencing the burning sensation/pain under my bra line, left rib (like sunburn feeling). it happen only when i sit or lie on my left side or after my meals. cant get comfortable.. i read online is because baby is growing and pushing the ribs apart. anyone has the same experience? any remedy?

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

wear nursing bra, i wear that since i know pregnant. make me comfortable.. can breathe, even i can tke out the pad so i can wear at night. i buy all the colors at shopee.. just $8.. can watsap me.. i share u the link.. *its not my shopee shop, just like to help others

Same! I am in pain every single night and Idk what to do about the pain. Even when Im not wearing wired bra and changed to nursing bra... it still hurts each night that I cant breathe or sleep 🥲 anyone can help advice what to do? First time mum here.

VIP Member

Wear comfy bra. Not wire bra. Yes normal to feel that way. It’s expanding Try sitting up straight whenever you are having meals or Sitting down. Avoid eating large meal, so u won’t feel bloated.

Read more

Me too… I started to see a physio and got some targeted stretches to manage the pain. I also stand up to walk around when the pain gets too intense. Hope you feel better soon :)

Same! I thought im experiencing this alone… im almost 27 weeks. And theres also tenderness i feel at my right lower back, near my hips.

Can’t be helped it will go away after giving birth. Wear bralet or no bra so not so tight at the chest/ribs

Fill a bottle with warm water and place at where it hurts!I did tat and thank God,it felt alot relief.

same experience po need to wear comfortable bra and sit erect. try to lie down if it's started to get pain.

drink some milk at night 1hour before bedtime..that is called heartburn for pregnancy due to growing fetus

I don't wear bra na pero same case mabigat sa baba ng dibdib lalo pagbago kain at nakaupo po.